Welcome to Hearts & Hands
The centers open are open for personal healing. Both guests and healers must be able to present a valid Corona passport. Face masks are offered for free.
Closed for July and on Midsummer’s eve
Personal healing is closed for the month of July as well as between Christmas and New Year (Copenhagen and Skive).
Personal healing in Copenhagen is canceled on Wednesday 23 June (Midsummer’s eve)
Hearts & Hands
Hearts & Hands is an organization of volunteers, who offer free healing. Everyone is welcome.
- Our purpose is to offer free healing and through this provide help to self healing
- We are not connected to any religion or spiritual direction. Our aim is non-political. We trust that every individual who comes to us will find the inspiration he or she needs. We welcome everyone in the need of healing
- Our organization consists of therapists and healers, who volunteer their time and services free of charge
- The Hearts & Hands healers work under confidentiality, anonymously and in silence
- When you receive healing in Hearts & Hands you will therefore not be given any advice, guidance, diagnosis or clairvoyant messages. You will just receive healing in silence
- Every healer in Hearts & Hands works within a code of conduct and a common set of ethical guidelines
- Hearts & Hands exists on the basis of donations
- Hearts & Hands was established in 2003 at the initiative of Lars Muhl
A Hearts & Hands therapist comes in silence, heals in silence and leaves in silence.
If you are a volunteer in Hearts & Hands, and you want to receive information from the board, you need to sign up as distant healer.