Welcome to Hearts & Hands
All COVID-19 restrictions have now been lifted, but we are doing what we can to ensure hygiene and prevention.
Hearts & Hands is open all year round. However, personal healing in the centers is not offered in July and between Christmas and New Year (both Copenhagen and Skive).
About Hearts & Hands
Hearts & Hands is an organization of volunteers that offers free healing. Everyone is welcome.
- Our purpose is to offer free healing and thereby help for self-help
- We are not affiliated with any particular religion, spiritual or religious direction
- We consist of volunteer healers who make time and abilities available
- The healers in Hearts & Hands have a duty of confidentiality, work anonymously and in silence
- When you receive healing in Hearts and Hands, you will not receive any advice, guidance, diagnosis or clairvoyant messages. You simply receive healing in silence
- Everyone at Hearts & Hands works on the basis of a common Code of Conduct and ethical guidelines
- Hearts & Hands exists on the basis of donations
- Hearts & Hands was founded in 2003 on the initiative of Lars Muhl
A Hearts & Hands therapist comes in silence, heals in silence and leaves in silence.
If you are a volunteer in Hearts & Hands, and you want to receive information from the board, you need to sign up as distant healer.